Norton Clean product helps you in recovering the storage space as well as boost system performances, which are occupied by the junk files, similar, and duplicate files. Some of the features of Norton Clean are-
- Under the junk file and cache cleaner.
- It cleans up the residual files which are often left over by the uninstalled apps to free up the disk space.
- Cleans up the cache for the stand alone apps.
- It performs a clean sweep removal of junk files that have occupies your phone or tablet storage space.
- Under App Manager.
- Allows you to uninstall the unwanted apps
- Moves the apps to your SD card.
- It also suggests you to remove the rarely used apps.
Norton Clean scan helps you in enabling the duration specifically for the scanning on your system. For manually, scheduling the Norton Clean scan on your system, you need to follow the steps listed below-
- Open the Norton product and select the ‘Clean’ option.
- Click on the ‘Start’ option on your taskbar, followed by clicking on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- To select the duration from the drop-down list to automatically initiate the Norton Clean scan, go to the ‘Schedule Norton Clean’ row, under the ‘General’ tab.
Please note- You can also enable ‘Run Norton Clean when my disk space is low’ option to let the Norton Clean to scan and remove the junk files, when the hard disk space is low. By default this option is enabled.
- Select the ‘Save’ option.
To create your own rule to auto select the files, that needs to be put for the Norton Clean scan. You needs to configure the Norton Clean scan to auto select rule, follow the steps carefully-
- Select the ‘Clean’ option by opening the Norton product.
- Click the ‘Start’ button followed by the ‘Settings’ icon.
- Select the ‘Auto select’ tab then go for clicking ‘+’ icon.
- After that enter the details in the ‘Add auto select rule’ window.
- Select ‘Save’ option.
Please note- To view the auto select rule list, go to the ‘My criteria’ section. And to remove the rule, you need to go for selecting the relevant rule in the list, after that select the ‘-‘icon.
You can anytime enable ‘Try to automatically select which files to clean’ option, to enable the Norton product to select the files automatically, that needs to be included for the Norton Clean Scan.