Norton.com/setup – Norton antivirus is providing top-notch security services for many years. This globally used antivirus software is providing antimalware, firewall protection, threat scanning and blocking solutions for devices like computers, Android, Macs and iOS. Norton Family also delivers parental control software that helps to protect your kids from malicious websites by screening your kids’ online activities along with identifying potential risks before it can become a problem. With a range of security services, Norton antivirus software comes with an array of features. Depending on the Norton product version, you will have a set of services differing from another. By subscribing any product the antivirus depending on your requirement, you can ensure the security of your data whether it is personal or commercial. Moreover, the company delivers best in services Norton Customer Support to resolve any query and problem related with Norton products.
Most importantly, Norton software can be used for business and personal uses. And, on a purchased version of the product, you will also have the access to save your data on cloud memory provided by the company. The software actively responds to all unsafe web pages and blocks them instantly or alerts you to close the window.
However, to access all these advanced security features, you are required to have a subscription and an account on Norton My account page. Many users like to test the software before investing in them and if you are among them, you can try out the free Norton software. The free version of Norton security gives out varies basic security solutions such as detecting a blocking virus and not the real-time protection. So, to protect your PC or business data from real-time risks, you can get subscription and create a Norton account. Find steps to create your account.
How to create a Norton Account?
- Open your web browser and search for norton.com/myaccount
- Click on the sing in button available on the top-right corner of the page
- Select the ‘Create an account’ option available right next to the sigh-in option and fill all the mandatory details on the sing up page
- Click on the checkbox to receive all the latest updates by Norton on your provided email address
- If you are prompted to License and Agreement page, read and click on Next to proceed
- Once done, click on Create Account button.
Now your account is created and you can check all the details and information about your purchased Norton product. Keep check your subscription expiry date and renew it before it get over to safeguard your data. In case you encounter any problem while performing any step, reach out to Norton Customer Support for assistance.
After creating you account on Norton, if you wish to change your password or for existing users who have lost password, follow the manual instructions to reset it to make your account much secure.
If you are subscribed users of Norton Antivirus, you can easily access to all the details about your Norton Product from expatriation date to updates in any version. While you login to your Norton account and find that you are unable to access in, you can lose all the data in seconds. Check for your subscription renewal date and download the previous version of the Norton Product and recover product license data. To access you account, ensure that your internet network is strong and stable also pay attention while you enter your login details. Having troubles while accessing norton.com/myaccount, follow these trouble shooting steps:
How to reset your Password?
- Open your web browser and visit official Norton Website- com/myaccount
- Click on the Sing in button and when directed to the login page, select for the Forget Password
- Type your existing email address in the box below ‘Please enter your email address to start password recovery ‘and click on Continue
- You will receiver and email by from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link. Click on the reset password link and proceed with the process. In case you do not receive any mail in inbox section, check in spam or junk folders
- If you are not directed to another page after clicking on the link in the mail, open a new tab or browser and copy and paste the link
Note: If you are unable to locate the email, make sure that you have provided a valid and existing email address.
Once you complete all the steps mentioned above, type new password it in the required section. When you create a new password, follow these criteria for more secured one-
Tips to Set Password
While you create a new Norton Account or perform account recovery, make sure to choose a strong password as the account is confidential.
Find tips to create a strong password:
- Try to keep the length of password at least of 8 to 12 words
- Includes a series of Numbers, Symbols, Letters in Upper case and Lower-Case Letters
- Do not create a password which is obvious to guess
Do not share the password with any one as it is a confidential data and since your Norton security account keeps the data secure, so you might risk it by sharing your confidential information. In case you have lost your password and looking out for recovery process, follow the steps below.
How to recover Norton Account?
In case you have deleted your Norton My Account and need to recover it, (back up is required to recover the account) then go through the steps mentioned below:
- Check for the backup files which will be available in one of the mentioned extensions- DAT, CSV or NPM
- Generate a new Online Identity Safe Profile
- Select the Search option and type in for the backup file which you have
- Click run and import the file
If you have deleted the Identity Safe Profile without having a backup file than you cannot recover the Identity safe data, in such case, reach out for norton.com/setup.
While performing any of the procedure mentioned about, if you encounter any error, call on Norton Toll-Free number to resolve any problem related with Norton My Account.